Terms & Conditions
Last update: 25.05.2020
The terms "WeTranslate", "wetranslate.ro", "website", "company", "company", refer to the group of WeTranslate companies and the services offered by them through the website wetranslate.ro. The companies part of the WeTranslate group are:
- WeTranslate Complete Solutions SRL – headquartered in Bucharest, 5 Nicolae Bălcescu Blvd., Bl. Dunărea 1, Entrance 1. 1st floor, Ap. 1, Sector 1, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/1811/2015, subject to VAT, Tax Identification Code RO 34110946
- WeTranslate More Than Words SRL – headquartered in Bucharest, 27 Tineretului Blvd., Bl. 18, Entrance 1, 6th floor, Ap. 27, Sector 4, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/8081/2007, not subject to VAT, Tax Identification Code 21618420
The terms "user", "visitor", "client", "customer", shall mean all individuals and / or legal entities accessing the website wetranslate.ro, for whatever reason.
The terms "Regulation", "Agreement", "Terms and conditions" are used to designate this contract of use.
The website wetranslate.ro and all its content, as well as any other subdomains adjacent to it, are the exclusive property of WeTranslate Complete Solutions SRL
In the content of these terms and conditions, the website is indicated by the wording "WeTranslate" and / or "wetranslate.ro".
The services and content of wetranslate.ro are offered to you subject to your acceptance, without any amendment, of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
By using the website wetranslate.ro and / or any service offered by WeTranslate, the user is deemed to have read, understood and fully accepted the terms and conditions of use of the website and of the services offered by WeTranslate.
By filling in the contact forms displayed on the WeTranslate pages, sending any type of information and / or files to WeTranslate (through the contact forms, through the chat application, directly via e-mail), the user expressly and in advance agrees to the processing of the information sent to WeTranslate, which will be used by WeTranslate strictly for the purpose of providing the requested services.
The user agreement applies to the entire wetranslate.ro website, the sub-domains adjacent to it, their content, and the services offered by WeTranslate.
WeTranslate may revise this page at any time by updating it and we recommend you visit this page periodically to read the "Terms and Conditions", as these conditions bind you legally.
In the event that you send any kind of information and / or documents to WeTranslate, regardless of the method and you have not read and understood the terms and conditions of use, but you use the WeTranslate website, it will automatically be considered that you have accepted this set of Terms and Conditions (including any updates thereto).
The continued use of the WeTranslate services represents the acceptance of the provisions of this agreement and WeTranslate WILL NOT BE LIABLE for the user's failure to read the Terms and Conditions detailed on this page.
If you do not accept the terms and conditions detailed in this "Terms and Conditions" page, please do not use the website wetranslate.ro and the services offered through it. By using the WeTranslate website, you indicate and expressly agree that you accept, agree and abide by the "Terms and Conditions" of using the website.
WeTranslate offers the following types of services to its users and customers:
- Authorized / Certified / Legalised translations (according to the client's requirements and needs);
- Related notarial services (legalisation, certified date, apostille);
- Transcription / Subtitling of video / audio files;
- Consecutive / Simultaneous Interpreting;
- Technical equipment and dedicated support for simultaneous interpretation.
Requests for offers
Requests for offers, as well as additional information for the services we provide, can be submitted by the following means:
- Through the contact forms available on the pages of the website;
- Through the chat window available in the bottom right corner;
- By e-mail, at the addresses available on the website;
- By phone, at the numbers available on the website pages.
After submitting the request for offer, the client will be contacted as soon as possible by a member of the WeTranslate team, for further clarifications (if any) and will receive the requested offer to the e-mail address provided.
All requests sent by customers are managed through the Zoho Desk (ticketing) platform, and the e-mail address to which the requests are sent and from which the requests are received is [email protected] or [email protected] The platform through which the requests are managed will be accessed from the page https://desk.wetranslate.ro/
By filling in the contact form / sending by e-mail the request for offer and / or the information / documents underlying the provision of the requested services, the Client declares and undertakes that all data / information / documents provided by it are correct, complete and true.
Also, by filling in the contact form / e-mailing the request for offer, the client agrees that WeTranslate can contact him / her, by telephone or e-mail, in order to honor the offer and / or the services requested.
After sending the documents that require translation, an assessment of the number of pages will be carried out, considering the source text / document (before translation), which will be an estimate. The translation services will be charged considering the number of pages of the translated document (target text), keeping in mind that there may be differences between the source number of pages, compared to the translated document;
The method of calculating and pricing the authorized / certified / legalised translations and the translated content is chosen according to the type of document, as follows:
- Authorized translations of standard documents - pricing is done considering the physical page resulting from the translation (birth / marriage certificates, IDs, citizenship documents, passport, identity card, etc.);
- Authorized translations of non-standard documents - pricing is done considering the number of signs with spaces in the translated document, using the European Reference Standard where an A4 page has 2,000 signs with spaces.
In the event that, following the completion of the process, a difference results in the number of pages compared to the estimate, plus or minus, the total cost of the services offered will be recalculated, by reimbursing the excessive value paid or by issuing an invoice for the difference between the number of pages initially estimated and the final number of pages resulting after translation, as the case may be.
Confirmation of the offer and execution of the services
The confirmation of the order from the client will be done by e-mail, based on the offer sent by email by WeTranslate. The execution of the services requested and confirmed by the client will be started after the payment of the invoice issued by WeTranslate, and the amount reaches the company’s account.
WeTranslate may cancel the offer sent to the client and the services to be offered, following a prior notification addressed to the client, without any subsequent obligation of one party to the other or without any party being able to claim damages to the other party, in the following situations:
- Invalidation / non-acceptance by the bank of the transaction, which leads to non-collection of the invoiced amount, in case of payment by bank transfer;
- Invalidation / non-acceptance of the card payment, by the payment processor MobilPay, which leads to the non-collection of the invoiced amount;
- The information provided by the client is incomplete and / or incorrect;
- The client does not pay the value of the requested services;
In the execution of the services requested by the client, WeTranslate has the right and may subcontract to a third party, in part or in full (translators / interpreters, companies renting technical interpreting equipment, courier companies, travel agencies, etc.), services related to the performance and execution of the services requested by the client, without the client's consent in this regard.
In the execution of the services requested by the customer, WeTranslate may provide the personal data of the customer, to the categories of third parties mentioned above, with which it has contractual relations, and which have previously undertaken a commitment / contract / confidentiality agreement, and only for the purposes of providing the services requested by the Client. Each third party undertakes responsibility to keep safe the personal data to which it has access.
Even in these cases, WeTranslate undertakes responsibility towards the customer, for all contractual obligations undertaken hereto, for the execution and delivery of the services requested by the customer and confirmed by WeTranslate.
Issuing invoices / tax receipts
After confirming the order by the client, an invoice / tax receipt will be issued in advance, with the full amount mentioned in the submitted offer (or with the partial payment in advance, depending on the submitted offer). In order to issue an invoice, the following mandatory information is required:
- For Individuals: first name, last name and full address (please DO NOT send copies of identity documents, for invoicing!)
- For Legal Entities: company name, VAT number (Tax Code), full address
The invoice will be issued from one of the 2 companies mentioned in the introductory part of this page, depending on its value and type of customer (e.g. if the customer is a Legal Entity subject to VAT, the invoice will be issued by WeTranslate Complete Solutions SRL, which is also subject to VAT).
Given the annual turnover limit for non-VAT companies, WeTranslate reserves the right to decide from which company it will issue the invoice to the customer, based on the total value of invoices issued in the respective calendar year, from the non-VAT company (WeTranslate More Than Words SRL).
The invoices are issued through the Smart Bill Cloud platform and the data stored within Smart Bill is located in the Irish and German datacenters of Amazon Web Services, Inc. Seattle, WA 98124-8423, US, which is certified in the US-EU data protection program, called Privacy Shield. Amazon Web Services is the largest cloud infrastructure provider in the world and is GDPR compliant.
By confirming the order, the client agrees to the transmission of the aforementioned information, and WeTranslate declares and guarantees that the data requested for the issuance of the invoice will be used strictly for the issuance of the invoice, in accordance with the Tax Code in force.
Invoice payment methods
- Online, by card, from the invoice (Mastercard or Visa) - the payment is made through the MobilPay platform (Netopia) in about 30 seconds, the payment / collection being confirmed in just a few seconds. Payment is made securely using the 3D Secure trading method.
- By bank transfer, in the bank account belonging to WeTranslate, mentioned in the invoice, opened at ING Bank;
- Cash at the WeTranslate office (working point) mentioned in the introductory part of this page;
- By POS (by card) at the WeTranslate office (working point) mentioned in the introductory part of this page;
- By cash deposit in the bank account of WeTranslate, in which case the client will also bear the commission charged by the bank for depositing cash. If the Client does not pay the commission charged by the bank for the cash deposit, the commission will be automatically deducted by the bank from the amount deposited, thus resulting in the incomplete payment of the invoice.
Correspondence via e-mail / contact forms
The WeTranslate website contains contact forms through which you can contact us electronically. The data required to fill in the contact forms are:
- First name / last name or company name
- Email Address
- Telephone number
- The type and information about the requested services
- Additional information provided by the user, about the requested services (optional)
- The option to attach / upload files / information that are the subject of the requested services
When one of the forms is filled in, all information submitted and provided will be emailed to the WeTranslate team. The system will automatically send the message from one of the WeTranslate email addresses [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], according to the specific of the page where the form was filled in.
Each field where attachments can be uploaded to the contact forms has the following characteristics:
- File extensions allowed: .pdf / .txt / .doc / .docx / .odt / .rtf / .md / .key / .pages / .numbers / .tiff / .tif / .xls / .xlsx / .jpg / .jpeg / .png / .rar / .zip / .ppt / .pptx / .pps / .ppsx
- Multiple files can be selected from the same location (folder) and will be grouped by the system as a ZIP archive
- The maximum size of the attachments for each field is maximum 40MB.
The data / information containing the sent messages, as well as the answers provided by WeTranslate will be stored and processed until the issues discussed are considered clarified by the two Parties and for an additional period of at least 1 year after this date, being stored in an electronic archive.
Correspondence via chat
WeTranslate offers its users a chat application created by Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., with secure access, which can be accessed from both desktop and mobile devices, the conversations being secure.
WeTranslate provides free information about the services provided to all users who access this website. WeTranslate reserves the right to restrict the use of any website service in the interest of business.
WeTranslate reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the services at certain intervals, without having to notify the users, the new terms and conditions being displayed on the page related to the respective service. Such changes will be made known to the visitors by displaying them on the pages of the website wetranslate.ro. Changes are deemed to be accepted by users if they continue to use the website after being displayed.
At the same time, WeTranslate reserves the right to modify or supplement the rules and restrictions regarding the content of the website at any time, as well as the right to modify or update any service or right to use any service at any time, without prior notice.
WeTranslate reserves the right to run advertising campaigns and / or promotions at any time on any section of the site. Such campaigns and promotions do not require the consent of the visitors or users of the website wetranslate.ro. Also, the size of the advertising campaigns and promotions, as well as the space for them within the website wetranslate.ro, do not require the consent of the users and can be changed at any time, without prior notification of the users.
Copyright and the protection of intellectual property
The entire content of the website wetranslate.ro represents the exclusive property of WeTranslate Complete Solutions S.R.L., being protected by law, in accordance with Law no. 8 of March 14, 1996, on Copyright and Related Rights, as subsequently amended and supplemented, and may not be copied, taken over, disseminated, sold or resold, without the express written consent of WeTranslate.
Users may use the content of the website wetranslate.ro only for informational purposes and for the purchase of the services offered by WeTranslate.
Except as mentioned above, the content of the WeTranslate website may not be copied, downloaded, disseminated, sold / resold, reproduced, modified and exploited, regardless of the commercial or non-commercial purpose of such exploitation.
Actions such as those listed below are not allowed to any user, unless the prior written consent from WeTranslate is obtained:
- The reproduction, copying, retrieval or storage of the content / information, as well as sending this content to any other site, server or any other means of information storing.
- Modification, exploitation, publication, transmission, as well as participation in the transfer, sale and / or distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the content of the WeTranslate website.
- Removal of the logos that represent the copyright of WeTranslate on the content.
Any use of the content of the WeTranslate website for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document is strictly prohibited. Requests to use the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document may be sent to the email address: [email protected]
Also, it is strictly forbidden to use automatic means, including scripts, robot applications, bots, spider, crawler and / or any computer applications / programs that may cheat or simulate certain activities / processes of the WeTranslate website or, in any way, exploits certain features or vulnerabilities of the WeTranslate website in order to obtain benefits, for itself or for other users or third parties, regarding the use of the WeTranslate website or the access and exploitation of any Services.
The pictures and images displayed on the WeTranslate website are purchased by WeTranslate through a user license, from Shutterstock Netherlands, B.V.
WeTranslate makes every effort to protect the right to privacy and image of the users of the WeTranslate website and of all WeTranslate customers.
We aim at providing you with a safe online experience that will not adversely affect your personal life.
To this regard, all our efforts are aimed at ensuring that the information you submit (via e-mail / contact forms / website, chat application) is used only for the purpose of providing the services we offer to our customers.
All data / information / documents received from visitors / users / customers, are deemed confidential and will be managed in strict confidentiality, with the application of the provisions of Art.6 para. 1 letter f) of Regulation no. 679/2016 regarding the protection of individuals, regarding the processing of personal data and regarding the free movement of this data, in order to keep record of the processing of personal data.
Information note regarding the processing of personal data
This document contains essential information about the processing of personal data through the services offered by WeTranslate, both on the website and through email correspondence, but also in the case where the client comes personally at the office, to deliver us the documents that are subject to the requested services.
For the purpose of the definition of Art. 4.1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Regulation on data protection, hereinafter referred to as GDPR), personal data represents any information regarding an identified or identifiable individual (hereinafter "data subject");
An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific elements, pertaining to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
When using the WeTranslate website / email correspondence, or at our office, the following information is required:
- First name and last name, email address and telephone number,
- The documents that make the subject of the services requested by you,
- City / country in which you are and / or want us to deliver / provide the requested services;
Responsibility for the processing of personal data
Based on the acceptance of the users / clients of the use of the wetranslate.ro platform, as well as the services requested by the clients of WeTranslate, the personal data provided is processed as "authorized person" by:
- WeTranslate Complete Solutions SRL - headquartered in Bucharest, 5 Nicolae Bălcescu Blvd., Bl. Dunărea 1, Entrance 1. 1st floor, Ap. 1, Sector 1, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/1811/2015, subject to VAT, Tax Identification Code RO 34110946
- SC WeTranslate More Than Words SRL - headquartered in Bucharest, 27 Tineretului Blvd., Bl. 18, Entrance 1, 6th floor, Ap. 27, Sector 4, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/8081/2007, not subject to VAT, Tax Identification Code 21618420
- Tel. no.: 0748 644 644
- E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
Principles applicable to data processing activity
In the data processing activity, WeTranslate applies the following basic principles:
- The principle of minimizing the collected data, and ensuring the security and confidentiality of the processing of personal data;
- Appointment of a data protection officer;
- Establishing time limits for storage according to the nature of the data and the purpose of the processing, as well as specific terms in which the personal data must be deleted or revised for deletion.
- Periodic training, regarding the related obligations, of the persons who process personal data.
- Rights of data subjects (e.g. right of access, right of rectification, right to portability, withdrawal of consent);
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
You can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of WeTranslate at the following email address: [email protected]
The legal basis, the purpose and the term of the processing of personal data
Based on obtaining the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, they are processed in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6.1 letter a.) of the GDPR.
If the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to perform actions at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of a contract, the processing is performed based on Art. 6.1 letter b.) of the GDPR.
If the processing is necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation, it will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6.1 letter c.) of the GDPR.
If the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by WeTranslate, it will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6.1 letter f.) of the GDPR.
The processing of personal data is done for the following purposes:
- To analyze the requested services and the documents underlying the requested services, in order to provide a commercial offer requested by the client;
- To send the commercial offer requested by the client;
- To contact the client for information regarding the requested offer / services provided;
- To provide the services requested by the client;
- To issue tax documents, in accordance with the Tax Code in force;
- To send electronic notifications regarding the invoices;
- To process the payment online, by card, through the MobilPay platform;
- To deliver by courier the services requested by the customer.
The data provided by customers / users will be processed until the purpose for which they were collected ends, respectively until the execution and delivery of the requested services, as well as the payment of the services provided.
In order to keep a backup archive of the services provided to its clients, WeTranslate may keep a copy of all data / documents provided, as well as the services provided, for a period of 3 years from the date of execution of the services.
During the processing period, the data subjects have the right at any time to request the cessation of data processing, in which case WeTranslate will interrupt the services requested by the customer and will delete all the data received from the data subject.
Use of the WeTranslate website
By using the WeTranslate website, all the functions contained therein and all the subdomains of wetranslate.ro, you expressly consent to the terms and conditions of use of the wetranslate.ro platform, the provisions being found on the page https://www.wetranslate.ro/termeni-si-conditii/ being deemed a contract between you (user / visitor / client) and WeTranslate.
In this regard, the data provided by you through the wetranslate.ro platform, by e-mail or in person at the WeTranslate office, is processed in accordance with 6.1 letter b.) of the GDPR.
The right to modify and delete data
WeTranslate ensures the right of the data subject to change the contact details he / she has sent. You may also request that your data be deleted at any time, prior to the provision of services, in which case WeTranslate may not be required to execute the requested services.
In the event that the request for deletion of the data occurs after the execution and payment of the services, WeTranslate will delete the data provided, except for the accounting / fiscal data and / or other data required by the legislation in force.
Data processing in the context of general use of the website and of the services of WeTranslate
When accessing the WeTranslate website, we will collect information about the device of access and store this log data on servers belonging to us or our partners. The types of information we can collect are:
- The types and versions of browsers used;
- The operating system used to access the WeTranslate website;
- Third-party websites that access the WeTranslate website;
- Date and time of accessing the WeTranslate website;
- The IP address;
- The Internet service provider (ISP) of the device of access;
- Other similar information used to safeguard our IT systems from cyber attacks.
For security reasons (for example, in order to prevent / identify a possible cyber attack against the WeTranslate website), we may store the information mentioned above, for a period of 30 days, after which we will anonymize or delete this data.
The processing and temporary storage of IP addresses is based on the provisions of Art. 6.1 letter f.) of the GDPR, as displaying the contents of the website, respectively keeping the security of our own IT systems / servers, is the legitimate interest of WeTranslate.
Processing of data belonging to legal entities and their employees
In order to carry out our services for clients that are Legal entities, we propose a contractual collaboration with them, as operators of the personal data that we process in their interest.
In the event that a Legal Entity makes available for WeTranslate personal data of its employees and / or its clients, the respective Legal Entity undertakes to have the consent of the persons subject to personal data, for the use / processing and transmission of that data to third parties, WeTranslate being exempted from any responsibility for obtaining the agreement from the persons subject to personal data.
WeTranslate will process the data of the employees of the respective entities, such as their name, profession, telephone number, email address and / or any other data provided, that data being processed exclusively for the performance / provision of the services offered by WeTranslate, within the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, according to the legitimate interest of WeTranslate.
Search engine optimization
We reserve the right to process information about search patterns on or in connection with the WeTranslate website, in order to create statistical models with the purpose of configuring the website for easy and particular use to optimize the services made available to users.
In this regard, we collect your IP address in a pseudonymized form, for a period of 30 days, the processing and temporary storage of IP addresses is based on the provisions of Art. 6.1 letter f.) of the GDPR, as the legitimate interest of WeTranslate is to improve our services by providing functionalities based on statistical models.
Disclosure and transmission of personal data
WeTranslate will not disclose or transmit your personal information to third parties for sale, rent, or in any other form.
WeTranslate may, however, transmit to third parties the personal information received from the user / client, in the following cases:
- With your consent and / or at your request, expressed in writing;
- If necessary, the transmission of information in order to provide the services requested by you;
- Translators / interpreters we work with, in order to elaborate the commercial offer requested by the user / client;
- Translators / collaborating interpreters, in order to provide the services requested by the user / client;
- Partner courier companies, in case of sending documents to the client.
We may send personal information to public authorities or institutions, in accordance with legal provisions or good faith, if:
- It is provided in a legal provision;
- It protects the rights of WeTranslate;
- It prevents a crime or protects national security;
- It protects the safety of the individual or the public safety;
Third party empowerment for invoicing, hosting, security, maintenance and technical support activities
In order to provide the services, WeTranslate empowers strictly third parties, according to its legitimate interest, the WeTranslate authorities, processing the data exclusively for the purpose for which they were transmitted to them, pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR.
The following authorities will keep personal data for the same period for which they are processed by WeTranslate, as follows:
- File hosting services: Google Drive (Google LLC) and Zoho WorkDrive (Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.)
- Website hosting services: TLH (Top Level Hosting SRL)
- E-mail hosting services: Zoho Mail (Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.)
- Ticketing Services: Zoho Desk (Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.)
- Customer Support Services: Zoho CRM (Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.)
- Invoicing services: SmartBill Cloud (S.C. Intelligent IT S.R.L.)
- Card payment processing services: MobilPay (Netopia SRL)
- Chat support services: Zoho SalesIQ (Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.)
- Courier services: TNT Express Worldwide N.V and FAN COURIER EXPRESS SRL
Cookies and other similar technologies
Individuals / legal entities may be associated with the online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as IP addresses, cookie identifiers or other identifiers such as radio frequency identification tags. They can leave traces that, especially when combined with unique identifiers and other information received by servers, can be used to create profiles of individuals / legal entities and to identify them.
Users have the option to set their Internet browser to reject cookies. Disabling these cookies, however, could have a negative impact on the navigation and use of the website.
Generally, cookie modules are divided into two distinct categories: the essential and the non-essential ones.
- Essential cookies are required in order to provide the information requested by the user on the website;
- Non-essential cookies are required to analyze things like workflow, settings, preferences, analysis and performance (e.g. saving settings and preferences of various functionalities, such as a language selected, means of communication, website browsing, expressed interests, searches performed).
WeTranslate broadcasts text ads, which appear as text links through an external company, which allows ads to be displayed in the Google search engine. Our partners, such as Google, use such cookies to filter the information displayed, based on previous visits on the WeTranslate website.
The tools and applications below help us to understand the interaction of the users of the WeTranslate website and their analysis allows us to display advertising messages in order to promote personalised ads that are compatible with the visitor's activity:
- The Google Analytics program is used by WeTranslate to analyze the Internet traffic provided by Google, by using cookies to help WeTranslate in understanding how users use the WeTranslate website, by compiling reports on website activity,
- The Google Adwords Software: Used to deliver information to users who search for the services provided by WeTranslate, but also customized behavior-based ads
Visitors can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Visitors can learn more about how cookies work by accessing the page https://cookies.apti.ro/
As a user of the WeTranslate website, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access information - you can request information if your personal data is collected and processed by WeTranslate;
- Right to rectification - you can request the rectification of your personal data, if necessary / as the case may be;
- The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") - you can request the deletion of your personal data, in some cases (e.g. the collected data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected);
- The right to restriction of processing - you may request the restriction of the collection and processing of your personal data, in some cases;
- Right to data portability - you can request that we provide the third party with the data you have provided to us;
- The right to opposition - you can object to the continued collection and processing of your personal data, under the conditions and within the limits provided by law;
- Right to complaint - you can file complaints with the data protection authority, if you have evidence of a breach of personal data protection regulations.
Changes to the policy regarding the protection and confidentiality of personal data
In the event that we consider that a change / modification / update / completion of the confidentiality rules is necessary, we will publish the respective changes in this page, to inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use them.