LEGALIZARE, SUPRALEGALIZARE, APOSTILĂ
Vrei sa eviți timpul pierdut la cozi, ghișee și la instituții, ca să obții vizele necesare pentru legalizare și apostilă.
Câștigă timp liber și lasă în grija noastră toate formalitățile!
Echipa noastră se ocupă de tot procesul de legalizare, supralegalizare la Camera Notarilor, prefectură, ambasade s.a.
OUR CLIENTS’ REVIEWS
ASK FOR A CUSTOM OFFER
Ai reducere 30% la toate comenzile online
Our team will answer in about 1 business hour, from Monday to Friday (9 AM – 6 PM)
If your documents require legalization, our team will handle for you the entire process of translation legalization, at the Notary Public. The procedure includes authorizing the translations, preparing the documents for legalization and then their notarization by Notary Public;
Depending on the type of document and what you need, we provide you with all the services you need: legalization of the authorized translation, certified copies of legalized documents or legalization of already existing translations and certified date for authentic documents;
The WeTranslate team takes care of all the necessary formalities at the Notary Public, having partnerships with the most important Notaries Public in Bucharest (Sector 1, Sector 2, Sector 3, Sector 4, Sector 5, Sector 6) and Ilfov County.
IMPORTANT: in order for us to carry out the legalization, you need to bring the original document to our office, so that we can show it to the Notary. The legalization process will be carried out in a few hours (or urgently – upon request), after the translation process has been completed.
- The apostille is a certificate issued by the authorities of a Hague Convention country, for official documents drawn up in that country, to be presented on the territory of another Hague Convention country;
- The purpose of the apostille is to authenticate the origin of an official document, to prevent the use of false document;
- In order to obtain the apostille, the following steps must be taken: (1) Apostille on the official original document (if needed) → (2) Translating it into the language of the country of destination → (3) Translation legalization by the Notary Public → (4) Apostille on the legalized translation
- Starting with November 1st, 2004, the Bucharest Prefecture has started applying the apostille on the official administrative documents, drawn up on the territory of Romania, and which will produce legal effects on the territory of a Hague Convention country.
- Starting with November 26, 2010, the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries Public (CNPB), applies the apostille on the translation of official documents.
- In order to apply the apostille at the Bucharest Chamber of Public Notaries, the legalization must be performed at a notary office in Bucharest.
- Superlegalization is the form of guaranteeing the authenticity of the signatures / stamps of a document, used on documents used in Non-Hague countries, and is carried out at the Chamber of Notaries Public, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassies;
- For the superlegalization of documents used in Non-Hague countries, we proceed as follows: (1) Superlegalization of the official act ⇒ (2) Translating it into the language of the country of destination ⇒ (3) Translation Legalization ⇒ (4) Superlegalization the legalized translation;
- As of 2010, the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries carries out the legalization of the notary’s signature, which has legalized the translation;
- For the superlegalization at the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries, the legalization must be carried out at a Notary Public in Bucharest;
- In order for an official document or a translation superlegalized at the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries to be able to produce legal effects abroad (in Non-Hague countries), it must be superlegalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania;
- In order to be accepted for superlegalization at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, all documents and legalized translations will be endorsed by the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries, respectively the Chambers of Notaries from the counties in which they were legalized;
- The Romanian documents that are to produce legal effects abroad will have to be then legalized either by the embassy of the respective country in Romania or by the Romanian embassy in the country in which the documents will be used;
- For an official document or a translation superlegalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to be able to produce legal effects abroad (in Non-Hague countries), it must be superlegalized by the Embassy of the State of destination in Romania;
- The official documents issued in Romania, which are to produce legal effects in Non-Hague countries, can be superlegalized at the Embassy of the destination state, in case the client requests this, only after completing the procedure for superlegalization at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- In order to be accepted at the Embassy, all notarized documents and legalized translations will be endorsed by the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries, respectively the Chambers of Notaries from the counties in which they were legalized, as well as by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
+10 BENEFITS FOR YOU
GENERAL BENEFITS FOR ALL ORDERS
- Availability 7 / 7 days – by telephone, e-mail and chat;
- Account Manager dedicated for your orders;
- Reply by e-mail in about 1 business hour;
- Specialized consultancy for cost efficiency;
WE DELIVER HOW AND WHERE YOU NEED
- Free delivery across Romania, for orders of +100 Euro;
- Delivery of original translations at our office, by e-mail in scanned form, or by courier;
- Courier delivery anywhere in the world, via TNT / FedEx;
KEEP CALM & ENJOY YOUR FREE TIME
- We prepare the documents that require legalization, in order to comply with the procedures of Notaries and institutions;
- We take your place and go to the institutions (Notaries, Chamber of Notaries, Embassies, etc.), to legalize them as urgently as possible;
FINANCIAL BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Online payment, directly from the invoice, via MobilPay (in 30 seconds);
- Payment by bank transfer (ING Bank), cash or card (POS) at our office;
- Discounts of up to 50% for very large projects;
- We are in the ultra-central area of Bucharest, with the office 100 meters from the Universitate subway station, across the Intercontinental Hotel;
- You can come from any of the central areas of Bucharest, in just a few minutes, where you can personally place legalized translation orders;
- We provide the legalized translation services in any area of Bucharest (Sector 1, Sector 2, Sector 3, Sector 4, Sector 5, Sector 6) and Ilfov;
- We provide legalized translation services in any city of Romania, through translators authorized by the Ministry of Justice;
- The main cities where we provide legalized translation services are: Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Timișoara, Iași, Constanța, Craiova, Brașov, Galați, Ploiești, Oradea, Brăila, Arad, Pitești, Sibiu, Bacău, Baia Mare, Buzău, Botoșani, Satu Mare , Suceava, Focșani, Bistrița, Tulcea, Alba Iulia, Deva;
WE DELIVER ANYWHERE IN EUROPE
- We offer you the full range of legalized translation services to be performed by authorized translators, in any of the countries of Europe: Belgium, Bulgaria, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Hungary;
- Regardless of which city in Europe you live in, we cover legalized translation services in the main cities in Europe: London, Vienna, Brussels, Sofia, Prague, Paris, Berlin, Athens, Dublin, Rome, Oslo, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Moscow, Belgrade, Madrid, Stockholm, Kiev, Budapest.
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE WETRANSLATE
- We always choose quality before price
- You have a dedicated Account Manager, 24/7
- We manage the entire process, so that you receive the final solution
- We work with +800 professional translators and interpreters
- We provide services in the most common 36 foreign languages
- You can pay online, by card, directly from the invoice
- We deliver the documents wherever and whenever you needed, ultra-fast
- Ultra-central office, located in the ”ground zero” area of Bucharest