LEGALISATION, SUPERLEGALISATION, APOSTILLE
Do you want to avoid wasting time in queues, counters and institutions, to obtain the necessary visas for legalisation and apostille?
Earn your free time and leave all the formalities to us!
Our team deals with the entire process of legalisation, superlegalisation at the Chamber of Notaries, prefecture, embassies etc.
OUR CLIENTS’ REVIEWS
ASK FOR A CUSTOM OFFER
GET 40% DISCOUNT FOR ALL ONLINE ORDERS
Our team will answer in about 1 business hour, from Monday to Friday (9 AM – 6 PM)
The WeTranslate team takes care of all the necessary formalities at the Notary Public, having partnerships with the most important Notaries Public in Bucharest (Sector 1, Sector 2, Sector 3, Sector 4, Sector 5, Sector 6) and Ilfov County.
- The apostille is a certificate issued by the authorities of a Hague Convention country, for official documents drawn up in that country, to be presented on the territory of another Hague Convention country;
- The purpose of the apostille is to authenticate the origin of an official document, to prevent the use of false document;
- In order to obtain the apostille, the following steps must be taken: (1) Apostille on the official original document (if needed) → (2) Translating it into the language of the country of destination → (3) Translation legalisation by the Notary Public → (4) Apostille on the legalised translation
- Starting with November 1st, 2004, the Bucharest Prefecture has started applying the apostille on the official administrative documents, drawn up on the territory of Romania, and which will produce legal effects on the territory of a Hague Convention country.
- Starting with November 26, 2010, the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries Public (CNPB), applies the apostille on the translation of official documents.
- In order to apply the apostille at the Bucharest Chamber of Public Notaries, the legalisation must be performed at a notary office in Bucharest.
- Superlegalisation is the form of guaranteeing the authenticity of the signatures / stamps of a document, used on documents used in Non-Hague countries, and is carried out at the Chamber of Notaries Public, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassies;
- For the superlegalisation of documents used in Non-Hague countries, we proceed as follows: (1) Superlegalisation of the official act ⇒ (2) Translating it into the language of the country of destination ⇒ (3) Translation Legalisation ⇒ (4) Superlegalisation the legalised translation;
- As of 2010, the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries carries out the legalisation of the notary’s signature, which has legalised the translation;
- For the superlegalisation at the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries, the legalisation must be carried out at a Notary Public in Bucharest;
- In order for an official document or a translation superlegalised at the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries to be able to produce legal effects abroad (in Non-Hague countries), it must be superlegalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania;
- In order to be accepted for superlegalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, all documents and legalised translations will be endorsed by the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries, respectively the Chambers of Notaries from the counties in which they were legalised;
- The Romanian documents that are to produce legal effects abroad will have to be then legalised either by the embassy of the respective country in Romania or by the Romanian embassy in the country in which the documents will be used;
- For an official document or a translation superlegalised at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to be able to produce legal effects abroad (in Non-Hague countries), it must be superlegalised by the Embassy of the State of destination in Romania;
- The official documents issued in Romania, which are to produce legal effects in Non-Hague countries, can be superlegalised at the Embassy of the destination state, in case the client requests this, only after completing the procedure for superlegalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- In order to be accepted at the Embassy, all notarized documents and legalised translations will be endorsed by the Bucharest Chamber of Notaries, respectively the Chambers of Notaries from the counties in which they were legalised, as well as by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
+10 BENEFITS FOR YOU
GENERAL BENEFITS FOR ALL ORDERS
- Availability 7 / 7 days – by telephone, e-mail and chat;
- Account Manager dedicated for your orders;
- Reply by e-mail in about 1 business hour;
- Specialized consultancy for cost efficiency;
WE DELIVER HOW AND WHERE YOU NEED
- Free delivery across Romania, for orders of +100 Euro;
- Delivery of original translations at our office, by e-mail in scanned form, or by courier;
- Courier delivery anywhere in the world, via TNT / FedEx;
KEEP CALM & ENJOY YOUR FREE TIME
- We prepare the documents that require legalisation, in order to comply with the procedures of Notaries and institutions;
- We take your place and go to the institutions (Notaries, Chamber of Notaries, Embassies, etc.), to legalize them as urgently as possible;
FINANCIAL BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Online payment, directly from the invoice, via MobilPay (in 30 seconds);
- Payment by bank transfer (ING Bank), cash or card at our office;
- Discounts of up to 50% for very large projects;
- We are in the ultra-central area of Bucharest, with the office 100 meters from the Universitate subway station, across the Intercontinental Hotel;
- You can come from any of the central areas of Bucharest, in just a few minutes, where you can personally place legalised translation orders;
- We provide the legalised translation services in any area of Bucharest (Sector 1, Sector 2, Sector 3, Sector 4, Sector 5, Sector 6) and Ilfov;
- We provide legalised translation services in any city of Romania, through translators authorized by the Ministry of Justice;
- The main cities where we provide legalised translation services are: Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Timișoara, Iași, Constanța, Craiova, Brașov, Galați, Ploiești, Oradea, Brăila, Arad, Pitești, Sibiu, Bacău, Baia Mare, Buzău, Botoșani, Satu Mare , Suceava, Focșani, Bistrița, Tulcea, Alba Iulia, Deva;
WE DELIVER ANYWHERE IN EUROPE
- We offer you the full range of legalised translation services to be performed by authorized translators, in any of the countries of Europe: Belgium, Bulgaria, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Hungary;
- Regardless of which city in Europe you live in, we cover legalised translation services in the main cities in Europe: London, Vienna, Brussels, Sofia, Prague, Paris, Berlin, Athens, Dublin, Rome, Oslo, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Moscow, Belgrade, Madrid, Stockholm, Kiev, Budapest.
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE WETRANSLATE
- We always choose quality before price
- You have a dedicated Account Manager, 24/7
- We manage the entire process, so that you receive the final solution
- We work with +800 professional translators and interpreters
- We provide services in the most common 36 foreign languages
- You can pay online, by card, directly from the invoice
- We deliver the documents wherever and whenever you needed, ultra-fast
- Ultra-central office, located in the ”ground zero” area of Bucharest